Largest suppliers of the widest range of competitively-priced quality fasteners

Rhobolts, now known as C. T. Bolts was founded in Bulawayo in 1954. From its small beginnings as a machine shop specializing on fasteners for the growing different sectors of the economy, the company expanded and received its major boost when the construction of the Kariba Hydroelectric started in the late 1950’s.

As business grew, a distribution outlet was then opened in Harare in 1957 to cater for demand in the capital city and was followed in 1962 by the opening of a distribution outlet in Kitwe, Zambia, to capitalize on the mining activity in the Copperbelt. The Zambia outlet continued operating until 1972 when it was closed due to the unstable political situation prevailing in that country at that time.